Nerd Girl Inc: Off Time

Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is going to be a short one because I'm very tired. But, you know when you have those days where you just want to get out and do something? I had one of those days today.
Although I told myself that I would catch up on everything, I felt like that just wasn't motivating me today. So, instead I went out at 1pm, canceling everything, and hung out with some friends from the retreat. At first we thought we were going to go ice skating, but that fell through. Fortunately, we're good enough friends that hanging out and doing something else was just fine.
So, I won't go into all the details, but I think that the conclusion of this day was this: if you need to re-charge, get away, or rest, do it without any regrets.
We all need a break and some things can just wait.

While you're taking some down time with me, why not check out the Caught My Eye series for some great media to tune in to.