School. That's It.

Monday, January 5, 2009


I wasn't expecting to go to school this morning. I didn't set an alarm, didn't think about my game plan, and didn't fall asleep at 10pm. There was 2 inches of snow on the ground and a gust of it blowing in by the time I fell asleep. But, alas, the morning came and the rain washed the snow into slush. It was time.
The return to school today wasn't altogether bad - I got to get my scholarship stuff done in a timely fashion and I learned a bit of what I should have already known... it was just that my eyes barely stayed open and I was having distinct cravings for unhealthy food. You ever realized that work/stress, when immediate, makes you feel like you're more hungry and tired than you actually are? Trust me, it's no joke.
During yoga today [yay, I finally went back!] I learned that a lot of stress just comes from thought-energy that is being overworked and chewed to death. I don't know if it's possible right now, but I hope that I can turn around my thought process in some way so that I don't worry so much about everything (I am a notorious over-thinker who frets about both past and future *sigh*)
The picture above is somewhat of the visual representation of my frantic nature today - which was only resolved later after realizing that Heathy knows me frighteningly well. [She bought me a large yellow bag filled with random yarn! I must be a little kid who plays with the box more than the items, because I love that big hobo bag. (yes, it's literally called the Slouchy Hobo)]
This means war. A war of present-giving. *epic music*

Check out some more posts featuring my photography.