Ok... So...

Friday, March 7, 2008

I am notoriously horrible at posting on these things. But, with a gentle prod from one of my friends, I have been steered back to writing on it (if only because I need to take out some ranting emotions)
These last three days I've been extremely sick and sweating my lungs out -_-. There's nothing better than waking up in the morning and realizing 'ah, yes' I have just as much phlegm in my body as a newborn cow. At least today I can read without my eyes going completely fuzzy - I was getting hallucinations trying to read The Great Gatsby for English class yesterday. Anyway.
These days there's some sort of merit in trying to distract myself. I need to get out of the social sector next year; hang out with people who kinda-sorta matter to me instead of parading around with so many clubs and activities at school. I love IHS stuff, and I love being leader, but I'm going to college in a year and 4 months: I need to distance a little bit. Now that the play is done, I've at least been severed a little bit [ridiculous, frustrating, time-consuming fun]. I'm taking a Hugo House class and am chained to tennis (which I love, because it simplifies my life... although I still suck at running) so at least it won't be too harsh a break, but... yeah. I really kind of want to just jettison off by now. Maybe it's a little melodramatic, but I really want to escape. Too much stupid crap and not enough freedom. Not to mention slim pickings when it comes to friends and dates...
Ah, well. In two weeks Heathy is coming, and then I will feel a lot better and more like a tigress instead of a pussy cat. Hopefully I won't be hacking up my own internal organs by then.