The Interpretation of 'Stressed Out'

Sunday, January 6, 2008

AHH! We returned from mid-winter break and now I have absolutely no time to think for myself!
After having such a relaxing and semi-creative break, I feel that the 'Almighty School System' has come back to smite me. Project after project, assignment after assignment, test after test... I will be broken down again shortly, I suppose.
But for now, I'm still fighting the inevitable decline in personal life and lock-down on basic human social functions. I've decided that this year I'm going to start exercising (yippee!) but not as part of a weight loss plan - as a way to get off my butt and get ready for tennis season [which actually starts sooner than I thought...] And alongside that I have a year-long project that I am going to attempt, where I do one art subject per month. This month it's a combination of photography, Photoshop, and story-writing which I think will become a masterpiece [but we can all be wrong sometimes...]
As for the current day, I have been swamped in homework, Bally Total Fitness, and my own dismal attempt at writing every day. A wonderful way to begin the New Year...