www.thecowation.net

Monday, December 31, 2007

Beloved Viewers...
Ha. Well, I know that there were probably very few people who saw my website, and that is partly the reason why I transferred over to a blog instead. I believe the term is 'laziness' when it comes to how I used to post my website, because I just felt that since there was no one watching that it wasn't worth it.
But with that, among many other reasons, I have now come to the conclusion that a blog is a better place for everything. I can be myself without the hassle of paying 40 dollars every year, and I am forced to update when there is no space left... total bliss.
And so, (since it will be New Year's Eve all day today) I am going to embrace the 'out with the old, in with the new' sense and permanently archive www.thecowation.net, except for the yearbook pages documenting the past school year [now conveniently placed below... what an advertisement.]
For those who have no clue what I'm speaking of, enjoy the random ramblings and miscellaneous art and writing projects of a newly 16-year-old girl, and Happy New Year.