A New Short Story and My ~Fancy~ Presskit!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

This week is just a short post because the past few weeks have been a hectic time! But I wanted to celebrate the accomplishments that have happened in that time.

First, I (finally) put together a presskit! It's been a long time in coming and it was actually an enjoyable experience to reflect on all the cool shows and projects I've been a part of. You can see that presskit here.

And second, my short story "To Whom We Return," has come out in TAYO Magazine! It's a little fright, and sitting alongside some of my favorite talented friends in poetry and prose, so be sure to check out the whole issue.

TAYO Issue Seven cover page with artwork of three light-skinned Asian people whose upper bodies are made of building materials.

More to come!