Declaration of Intent to NaNo

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

All the notebooks I'm going to fill this summer!

Fellow writers (and readers), I've decided to join your ranks starting this week!

Although I've missed the boat for the official Camp National Novel Writing Month, I've decided that I'm going to make the effort to write 100,000 words over the next two months (or, at latest, by the time I return to school). Crazy, you say? Ah, but perhaps it's so crazy it just might work!

In between my interviewing adventures and exploring the city of Dhaka, my unstructured time has been given over to reading and writing in this all too creatively stimulating environment - so I thought, why not make a project out of it? Dreaming big (at least with writing) has never actually steered me wrong. Today is the starting line.

If you're curious to see what my novel may be like, check out my fiction.