Project x Project: Chugging Along

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

At one point in my academic career, I wasn't going out. I would haul up in my room, do my school activities, and come home. And, while this might work for some people (my boyfriend included), I get a serious case of cabin fever.
So, although it's not technically a "project," my personal goal for these last few weeks has been to go out somewhere and do something cool each week. Last weekend, I kicked it into overdrive by going to Brooklyn for a Refuse the Silence interview and going back to a park that brings up a lot of memories for me - mostly from pre-college, when a hip hop festival was being hosted there! So, enjoy the photos below and let me know what you think about personal time versus work time management.





*gasp* Miss Teen USA!
Lots of bridges!

Check out some more posts featuring my photography.