Thoughtful Return & The Website Re-vamp

Sunday, February 20, 2011

So, things are looking a bit different around here at The Cowation. When I returned to the United States last month, I decided that I needed some goals (other than the ones I had already set, of course), and that included making my online presence more cohesive and regular. Thus, a website re-vamp was in store!
I've decided to lighten it up, add some more doo-dads on the main page, and make sure that the links and buttons are front and center. I will also be committing myself to a pretty regular posting schedule that will be revealed day by day as the weeks pass on. Plus, now that everything is interconnected, I will be directing you lovely readers to my other various pages strewn about the internet - especially my DeviantArt and my soon-to-be-opened Etsy store! Speaking of which, I have put up all the artistic and family photographs from my trip to Bangladesh and my Basic Drawing class artwork on my DeviantArt page - check it out! Some things are also in the "Scraps" category, so be sure to see both.
Anyway, let me know what you think of the changes (and the new vexel banner - I had to recreate it since the tragedy of hard-drive death besot my poor computer last month).

Check out some of the interesting new work I have done since the re-vamp, including my DIY Interlude series.