Super Bright Day

Thursday, March 5, 2009


This outfit is what I would be wearing if I didn't have a skinned knee/the skirt was locked away in the costume room for the play. I love wearing bright clothing, but since I wore that last week, I am going to wear my electric blue dress and wait on a glow stick.
I didn't think that my panicking and etc. could get worse, but yesterday... it did. Partially my fault, but that will be detailed later. Today we have a stronger cast and a new resolve to work for long hours on the rehearsal. We will not be silenced!

I am suspending the Picture Dictionary until I can get some time to myself - right now, I am feeling just so crappy and out for blood that I think most of the images would be terrifying anyway.

Check out some more posts featuring my photography.