Craft Crazy

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Alright, I admit it. I've gone completely insane.
I was walking around Bumbershoot with Ka-chan yesterday and [instead of just looking in wonder at the peoples' amazing crafts for sale] I started thinking. I thought about all the ways that I might do some of these things myself - with stuff we just have lying around the house.
So, since last night, I have been on a mission to find the most interesting and useful recycled craft ideas out there. I've accumulated a lot of sites and a big list of things I would like and things I have to use [the biggest inspiration was my closet full of stuffed animals, after a while it just seems that they're too cluttering and need a makeover].
After my T-shirt massacre, I feel that I need to branch out and do some other interesting things - hopefully that will create useful [and maybe salable] items for this year. Thankfully, it also fits into my monetary plan and improve-J-through lessons plan.
Something else to note, Ramadan begins tomorrow.