Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This song is so addictive; I don't know why exactly... [maybe it was the Youtube reference]
Lately... I don't know.
Emotionally, I've been hiccuping along at a steady pace. I get extremely angry sometimes, and for reasons that seem completely stupid (such as physics homework) and yet, overall, I feel quite content in my life. Stressed? Sure. Tired? Definitely. But I have a lot going for me too. I found a way to have mango smoothies year round and discovered the secrets of healthy milkshake/ice cream yogurts. I don't have heavy cramping like last night. I've been feeling good about my clothing all week. And (despite the fact that Milda and I totally trashed our high school experiences) I am realizing that I will leave this place soon enough. There are people here that I like, and people that are leaving who I want to keep in contact with. I will leave; they will leave; we will all leave and meet up in the next interesting place. I will find some more writing in my life.
I think that these tests will get done, the school year will be done, and the next thing I know I'll be in New York.