Caught My Eye: Tim Burton's Vincent Animation

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sometimes when I am working for a very long time (as I did/am doing today), I like to take a break and watch mindless Youtube videos...
Well, this one is not as mindless as some of the others that I break with, but I remember really enjoying this Tim Burton short animation, most likely for it's quirky and dark tone. Please enjoy it and send me any Youtube videos that I can use to distract myself this weekend as I write two papers and prepare for an exam!

 

P.S.
The Draw-a-thon was great last night! I did a lot of tester drawings that I was not so happy with, but that got me back in the groove, and then came out with a really large and very nice drawing at the end. Pictures will be forthcoming.

See more media in the on-going series Caught My Eye.