Medaille du B.I.

Thursday, June 11, 2009


That's what's in my picture today - my IB Candidate medal!
I don't know why they don't give us medals after we get the diploma, but I guess it makes sense that we won't all be nicely compacted in high school when those results come in. I'm both nervous and excited - but I definitely want to get out of high school in this flippin' second.
I practiced my grad speech today and was pleasantly surprised; it didn't suck! I relive that non-suckage every time I read it, which is nice.
In other news, I had another scary episode of dreaming about the future and how things will be in college and leaving everything behind... I woke up at 5am out of a dream just thinking that nothing would work out in my relationship. Fortunately, I got this piece of advice off of my boyfriend this afternoon:
"Don't think about all the things you're going to leave behind, think about all the things you're going to."
Simple and true. Something to live by.

I am grateful for...
The art of making mini-zines and the flexibility of said small projects. Seriously, it's just great to feel like you finished something and it actually looks GOOD.


Check out some more posts featuring my photography.